We have a CCV student in the library on Mondays and Fridays from noon to 2 PM to help with your technology questions. One-on-one tutoring on basic computer skills, how to use the Internet, email, Facebook … whatever you need.
OneClick!digital has now added a selection of classic books to its offerings. There are no checkout limits, holds or waits … perfect for class reading lists.
Check out an audiobook from OneClick Digital with your library card … no limits or wait times. iPhone app now available, and find a wide assortment of audio classes as well.
The Rutland Historical Society and the library have partnered to make selected years of the Rutland High School Yearbook from 1930-1993 (more coming!) available. Check it out by clicking on the title!
Click on the Kids Space tab to access TumbleBooks! Find animated, talking picture books with fiction, non-fiction and foreign language titles, and Read-Alongs (chapter books with sentence highlighting and narration.)
We now have a pass for 2 adults and 2 children for the Billings Farm and Museum! Call or swing by the library to borrow it.
Reader’s Corner (which you can find in the left-hand menu, and the top menu) features all the resources you need about books in our library. There are links to InterLibrary Loan and a request form for new books and dvds. Check it out today!
Teacher Station cards are available for any teacher who teaches within Rutland City, Rutland Town, Mendon, Ira and Tinmouth. A printable registration form for Teacher Station cards is available for download here [28K Word Doc.].
Policies for Teachers
- Any teacher in the library service area is eligible for a special Teachers Station card
- Teacher’s cards may only be used for the educational needs of students
- Books checked out on a teacher’s card are due in 28 days and may be renewed for an additional 28 days. Fines start accruing on the first day after the book is due. 14 and 7 day items, videos and DVDs may be checked out on the teacher’s card and are not renewable
- The teacher’s card can not be used to access library databases with the exception of the library catalog.
- The teacher’s card expires each July. It may be renewed each year as long as the card holder is teaching in the library service area
Please be considerate of individual borrowers and other teachers when selecting a collection of books for your classroom by not taking out all the books in one subject area. Please also read about our policy on relationships with local schools from our Policies page.
If you have any questions about Teacher’s Station cards, please contact Circulation Supervisor Deb Higgins at email@example.com or by calling 802-773-1860.